Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DTP Blog, Take 2...

Hi all...

You might have noticed some funky posts hogging the top spots on Planet Eclipse over the weekend. Sorry about that. The blogging software that Sybase is using isn't the greatest. Though it allowed me to schedule posts for the future, it didn't afford the same functionality to the RSS feeds, which messed everybody up. (Sorry Denis, Gunnar, and Ian).

However, after talking a bit with the folks handling the blogs, it was decided I should just create a separate blog in Wordpress or Blogger... Though I like Wordpress better (I use it for my personal blogs), it was having issues with getting a new free account created -- so here I am at Blogger!

Anyway... I feel bad about the switch, but hopefully this means you won't have to see my posts over and over and over again. I'm sure once is enough on Planet Eclipse for everybody. :)

I'm going to repost my articles so far on the Driver Framework, but promise I won't go any further than that.

Thanks for your patience!
--Fitz

No comments: